Jumat, 23 Oktober 2009

Horse Racing.?

I understand that vegans hit brawny views on birdlike welfare and I’d same to undergo what the general vegan view is on combative sports involving animals, much as horse/dog racing? As a horse owner, a man and and someone who has been seen feat cacophonous in Cheltenham, I hit coflicting views within my possess self. I’d love to hear what others think most it.

Possibly attendant posts: (automatically generated)
  • Related posts on horse
  • What Do You Think Of This Horse? | NEW ZEALAND Promotion
  • Cloud: Challenge of the Stallions- Wild Horses on PBS this Sun
  • All the Pretty Beach Horses « Straight from the Horse's Heart
  • Related posts on racing
  • RC Media » Blog Archive » Yeah Racing Optional Hop Ups for HPI
  • Our possess Spring Racing Carnival « black dog books blog
  • 2007 Honda Racing RA107 Formula 1 Car Pictures | Autos – car

1 komentar: